PURE Plus is a patented, revolutionary new non-toxic product that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and fungi. When applied on surfaces, PURE Plus acts like a bed of microscopic spikes that pierce the cell walls of microbes thus killing them. This is a totally new approach to providing long lasting Antimicrobial Protection.
Approved for the use in homes, offices, automobiles, institutions, schools, hospitals, banks, day care centers, churches, boats, aircrafts and more.
Creates an invisible shield on surfaces that is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-sensitizing to human skin.
Adheres to the surfaces on common items that prevents the growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and yeast.
Prevents odors, deterioration and staining caused by bacteria, mold, mildew and algae.
Can be used on porous and non-porous surfaces.
PURE Plus FAQs
Will bleach or other harsh chemicals ruin the antimicrobial coating created by PURE Plus? No, other cleaners or sanitizers will not affect PURE Plus's antimicrobial barrier.
What happens if I treat a toy or desktop with PURE Plus and a child licks it or puts it in his/her mouth? PURE Plus creates a non-toxic coating on surfaces that will not harm anyone if licked or chewed on.
Do I need to prepare anything before the technician arrives? You will need to be prepared to be out of the indoor area to be treated, this includes taking pets, especially birds out, as well. Although our disinfectant is non-toxic and completely safe, it could be an irritant while it is working. In addition, some contaminates may become airborne and is not safe to breathe. The agency OSHA (The Occupational Safety and Health Association) requires our applicators to wear respirators while spraying as a safety measure, for this reason be prepared to be out during the treatment process, and for at least 2 hours after the process is completed.
How long will the treatment process take? Depending on the size of the area to be treated, it usually takes about 90 minutes for a 2,000 sq.ft. area, longer for larger areas.
Is there anything I need to do after the technician leaves? There is absolutely nothing that you need to do. Just let everything dry on its own, as the oxidation process takes place. Initially, it takes just a few minutes to dry. The only exception is if there is any residue left on glass, mirrors, counter-tops, etc. just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth after 24 hours.
Will the PURE Plus Application prevent everyone from getting sick? The treatment will protect all surfaces. Some illnesses such as the flu or common cold can be transmitted through personal contact or become airborne. For this reason we cannot prevent anyone from acquiring illnesses of any kind.
How long does it last? PURE Plus extended control surface protectant will provide anti-bacteria protection for up to 90 days on non-porous surfaces and is effective on porous surfaces.
PURE HyperClean is not your typical cleaning company. Our chemical free cleaning services provide the safest environment for your home and work place. Our cleaning products and services clean better than chemical based cleaning which can leave harmful toxins in your environment.